We are seeking a dedicated engineer for a
Technical Support Engineer
You will join a motivated and stimulating environment that is characterized by an international atmosphere. The position is belongs to the regional technical support team of our leading, innovative multinational Partner at industrial automation
Location: Belgium, Hungary
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Support sales engineers and customers by phone, e-mail and during personal visits.
- You assist sales engineers with your technical knowledge and expertise to find out and solve problems by answering inquiries concerning technical product specifications, capabilities and applications.
- You are responsible for giving internal product training to new and current employees to insure that they have the necessary product knowledge for sales activities.
- Conduct product application testing for sales engineers and customers.
- Support new product launches by coordinating the release training and materials.
- You assist sales engineer with on-site presentations to customers locally and abroad for building up a trustful relationship with the customer and for providing reliable solutions.
- You will also conduct market research and provide competitive information to sales team.
- Being a specialist for a product line, you visit customers with the sales team to timely grasp the view of market and to optimize our business way.
- You have a bachelor degree
- You are able to prioritize and have the ability to understand the needs of customers.
- You are willing to travel within Europe
- You have a high degree of service orientation.
- Good communication skills and ability for consulting, training and reporting.
- Thanks to your sense of ownership and good time management, you can find small but important things to be improved in your daily work.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel).
- You speak Hungarian on a native level and have excellent English. Speaking German as well is considered as a very good plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your English CV to the below e-mail address: